Amazing websites/companies I love

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Review of Boogeyman Bath Gift

Originally submitted at Fortune Cookie Soap

Go ahead … fulfill you fantasy and shower with the Boogeyman … soap! This sweet smelling, absolutely intoxicating and all around out of this world fortune cookie soap may look a little weird but come on, with a name like Boogeyman - would you expect it to be all rainbows and kittens? Th...


Boogeyman,more like boogey licious

By pammy from Bronx,New York on 9/14/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Pleasant Smell, Cleans Effectively, Easy To Use, Moisturizes, Beautiful colors, Good Value, Gentle

Best Uses: Daily Use, Showers, Baths, Travel

Describe Yourself: Budget Buyer

I love this soap.I bought it as a gift for my niece and my daughter wanted to keep it.it's beautiful purple and black colors are perfect for halloween and the scent is amazing.it smells like candy corna nd caramel corn mixed together for a perfect sweet candy scent.It's not only an amazing product but very affordable.I love it

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment