Amazing websites/companies I love

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Candles By Victoria scents coming July 1st / Huge sale

Hi everyone I just wanted to let you all know about the big sale candles by victoria is having starting July 1st at 8:00am CST - July 2nd 8:00am CST.Ok so the sale is over but you can still order and save 10% with discount code - CBVICTORIA  (any time code/never expires)
YOU WILL GET 20% OFF ANY ORDER 50.00 OR MORE...(no coupon needed)
This is there biggest sale in 2 years so I suggest you take advantage and get yourself some CBV .
http://www.candlesbyvictoria.com/cbv/main.html

and also visit here for a list of her 15 new scents being released on July 1st.(scent description included)
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=196913713694826





I myself plan on ordering quite a few things on the 1st and I hope you all do the same.what a better time then now to get all the CBV you have been wanting and adding to your wish list's.



Before I end this post I just wanted to show you all how I store my scent shots,even thouggh one box was not enough for all of my scents it's a great idea.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment