Amazing websites/companies I love

Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Review of Gingerbread House Winter Bath Gift

Originally submitted at Fortune Cookie Soap

Build a gingerbread house in your shower - well, maybe not, but smell like one! Naturally, me being a Christmas baby I was always surrounded by the scent of gingerbread houses and when I got older I built them all the time and currently, I am working on becoming the master gingerbread house builder...


smells like cookies.yummy ginerbread

By pammy from bronx,ny on 10/23/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Cleans Effectively, Decorative, Easy To Use, Good Value, Pleasant Smell, Gentle, Moisturizes

Best Uses: Decorative, Gift

Describe Yourself: Budget Buyer

This is such a great soap to have for the holidays.It smells like a delicious gingerbread cookie and the color of it reminds you for the wonderful gingerbread cookies you eat around teh holidays.i say this is a must for the holiday season or if yu just love gingerbread scents.

gingerbread house soap.yum

thumbnail

Tags: Picture of Product

Fortune Cookie Soap Haul/Review Oct.1st sale

Tags: Corn, Balm, Review, Soap, Sale, Bath, Bar, Candy, Vivid, Picture of Product, Gifts, Bubble, Lip, Order, S'more, Body

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment